keskiviikko 11. joulukuuta 2013

It’s Christmas when…

Lots of dolls appear just before Christmas weeks on the auction in this region. Apparently. There are few slightly and fully customized Pullips and Dals. Though none is what I would want. And no reasonable priced Taeyangs yet… Lucky me. x’D  What I’m really afraid of that there will come some pretty temptation and there we go again. =..=

Usually there appears something almost right after some unfamous words. It would help if I would stop checkin in the damn place occasionally. Especially around Christmas. x’’D

I made a promise not to adopt another one in my house this year. Nex year… all brand new beginning.  This year. No, i do not really plan on adopting anyone.  If  I plan on something that would be a little order from Plasticpop considering about customizable doll kits…

I have been thinking about giving up customizing plans I had for Hujoo that I posesse. I still have not done it and lack the skill. I need to clean him up and put a price tag on him. =..=’

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti