She’s Dollzone Celine. I had been kind of secretly desired to adopt her ever since I saw her first appeace though decided to wait and see if I keep on being interested about it and really want to adopt her or not. Price dropped down eventually to that reasoning it was OK enough. I have found the sparkle of sewing and wanted a female model to display some stuff and jewellery. 83
My mom didn’t sound too furious when she roared at me. I am an adult, usually behave like that and have hobbies like any normal adult. Collecting and tunning dolls. She was already planning what she could wear while joking about my old barbie dolls. x’D
She has beautiful sapphire blue eyes.
Celine arrived packed in gigantic box. I’m quite sure that she would have arrived just fine if she had been wrapped really well in her own box and that had been wrapped in plastic. –Like Yatsu had when he arrived. DZ Celine’s seller had also taken post insurances for the delivery for any in case it goes missing along the way either one of us had been paid the loss.
With her was her card. I put together that she might have been bought as Christmast gift two years ago. ( Date on the card ) I wonder what her story has been. It’s pretty awkward that she was sold to be an early christmas gift. x’D
I need to fix her skirt… and his current fur wig. It’s pretty worn out and it’s dripping fur all over the place. I think it’s real fur but am not fully sure. I was thinking it could be because the base of it looks and feels like animal skin but I don’t know for sure. I need to test it.
Yatsu didn’t like much when I tried his current wig on her. She looks good with that one. I wonder where I put that other long silver wig…
I so hope that I won’t see anymore temptations at huuto.net this year! There are some beading stuff that I do intend to snatch for myself to keep me busy. Say… would you like to see some hair decorations for the ladies? 8’) I feel like I should make small doll hair version of one hair thing I have been planning.
I dunno but name Dolores might fit for her.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti