tiistai 5. marraskuuta 2013

Something in progress

Inezka will have her Obitsu. She will have 21 cm girl Obitsu. Then I’ll have one leftover stock body again. 83

Rain will get a wig. Though that dark brown one would look fine on him.  I had planned for this for him but the manufactor did not have it so I picked something else. Hopefully he likes the green one. 8’D

Maybe in some point I’ll do him a custom wig that is mix of bright yellow and bright toxic green combination.

I forgot about Bastian who also  has just temporary wig... but he seems to be so keen on it and 80’s style. x’D Poor fellow just has to wait for a while.  I’ll try to get him something after Christmas.

I made a requiry to a doll store where I got the obitsu, wig and chips from that is it possible to get 55 cm male Obitsu through them or not. You betcha I am serious about that custom project. To who to pick for that…

I also ordered some custom flat eyechips.  They did come a bit cheaper than buying casting material  so I could make my own.  At the moment that is. Eventually I would be casting them for my needs. 8’)

Sunny migth get boots. If they don’t fit, there’s Yatsu. 83 I don’t know yet though will I get those boots for him or not.

Yatsu: Heard that Sunny-boy?
Sunny: They better fit, Uku! Btw, are those boots red?
Uku: No, no they are not. They are something that you would defitelly want to wear.
Sunny: * suspicious * You said that about those DYI shoes. Am I just glad or what that they failed.
Uku: That was just first draft. When I got some time and mood for them. I’ll try to make them again.
Yatsu: That berryporddidge color would look good on you. x3
Sunny: I know how you can adopt that girl you have been planning.... Sell him! * points at Yatsu * I didn’t want him here in the first place.
Yatsu: How... how can you say such things?!

I’m still uncertain about adopting an elf lady in the house. For sure if I keep up sewing stuff I would also be selling some and would need a female model. Easiest way would be to adopt her but she is so expensive. Well not when comparing of buying her new but still… aaaand I still don’t have that kind of money.

Chalk matter… I’m still planning that. I wonder if I’ll need to buy him in parts. Head first and body later or stalk for the body. Goddamn that I missed that one good chance to get him a body last year!

I think tomorrow might be a good time to sew some shirts for my boys. Tiny ones too in fact. Bastian’s shirt is pretty horrible and I can do better. And I have been planning to make pretty dresses for AndreaS and Inezka since forever. x’’D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti