Today I took t he left overs of that black fake fur that I had. The bits were ridicilous small and honestly I did not expect to get anything like that out of them but I did. yes, I feel really proud of myself.
I found Dolores from not where I had left her when I had to go and do some shores. When I got back I found her wrapped in leopard patterned shirt. I know who had moved her. I really did not expect her to do that. Though she seemed to be more curious and happier than what I was ( it’s really amazing ) when we wrapped her up from her box yesterday. My mom that is. O.o’ Who had know. * smirk *
Well… she has small head. A bit smaller than Yatsu so… For the time being she will have black fuzzy hair. 8’D What I can say, it is a bit better than one she came with.
Leopard shirt is one of the many pieces of clothing I did buy from recycling central a while ago. ( Read: years ) I haven’t really got a chance to drop in there in a while and it’s such a place of wonders where it is very easy to find materials from. I should go there though and buy at least some zippers.
That shirt in the picture will make something nice for Dolores. Maybe capris…
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti