One of those rare moments when I wanted to sew something. I spot one old shirt that I had been planned to recycle into something. It had worn into comfy and soft and apparently I wasn’t only one who found it nice.
Sunny wanted a confy hoodie. Sunny got a hoodie. x’D That old shirt could have become anything from bag to weaving textile and somewhere the idea of hoodie came long. O.o’
I cut the shirt into hoodie parts on Tuesday afternoon and sew it together on Tursday afternoon. There wasn’t much left overs from that shirt. Damn how much fabric sank into that hoodie. –Well Sunny is 60 cm and he has long arms… I think the shirt I was using was size 30/32/S. Oh and I didn not use patterns. I just new where to cut and about what size. Hoodie is a bit big and loose because he can wear t-shirt under it. Sleeves are raglan type. 83
It sure looks as if it has belonged to Sunny for years. x’3 His favorite piece of clothing at the moment. ^^
Don’t worry, he’ll get some other clothes too. Later. I was thinking about buying him shoes for Christmas though. He has deserved them, no?
PS. Pillow he’s resting on is also my handywork. That too was made out of kid’s shirt and it’s only red item I have in my room. It has cute sailor penquin print on it. On both sides. 8’D Penguin sailor coming and penquing sailor going. x’D
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti