torstai 18. heinäkuuta 2013

Always room for one more

I could say that it’s  beginning to feel that I might not need to look for dolls but dolls look for me. One person whom I bought few items recently approached with a doll matter. They had three or four, I lost a track,  dolls of which they would want to find new home.

I thought first that I should skip that one and let it be because there are people who would like to adopt those dolls for sure and with much greater enthusiasm than myself at that moment. But then I reasoned about buying Akashi ( one of the Taeyangs looking new home ) away because the massive load of gothic/cyber goth clothes he would have come with. Someone got ahead of me with that one.  Oh well. I admit that I would have wanted to kick myself up my bottom for letting that one slip out of my grasp. No cyber/gothic clothes for Valentine Brothers this time being…

I did took a better look on how the faceups of the remaining duo looked. Third one was nude Natsume which I think got also himself adopted? It disappeared so quickly from the auction. <..<’

So the remaining duo was Hide. Two versions of it; Rocket Jump and one in black clothes.  So, I picked the rocket one. For the sake of clothes and those goggles! x’D But that fur wig is just plain awful color.  That is so goner.

At the while I could continue hacking through my to do list. =..= I have pushed Inezka’s wig, obitsu and some wigging stuff just “maybe next month”. I though about switching Noel’s wig to Edmund and giving Noel sand brown half long wig. 83

I should also stock myself with custom flat eyechips… I got plenty of eyes left in eye cheets you know. ;3 If only I had resin, I would be moulding some on my own as we speak. <..<’

It’s again time to curse why most of my hobbies are expensive! Dolls, 3D rendering… and drawing is also becoming a pain in my butt because I would like to have bunch markers, printer, paper cutter and light box. =……………=’ If I put all in hiatus, nothing won’t ever be completed. =..=’

Well, printer can wait until next year’s May. 8’D

I should also make almost sacred wow that I won’t look or buy dolls from the auction this year... unless there’s someone who fits along my merry misfits. x’D For christmas present. 8’’’D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti