keskiviikko 19. kesäkuuta 2013

Natsume–Windows to the soul

P6200737_edit

Natsume’s new eyes.

Natsume: You could warn before you do what you do. =..=’ Especially if you plan to rip off my scalp off. O..O’

That was rather impulsive even from me. But you like them, right?

Natsume: Do I have choice? <..<’ * sigh * But these are as good as my previous ones but kind of ... * blinks * So, you say they fit better? * dramatic bishie pose *

Yes, definetelly! <3

He does look hot with a bit realistic eyes. Imagine acrylic eyes on him! I just don’t want to ruin the eye mechanism. <..<’

Natsume: There’s something wrong with my eyes. I think my right eyelid is stuck or something! Ukuuu!

His right eyemechanism got mysteriously stuck. I dunno why or how. It did. :&

Photo: uku ( me )
Doll: Natsume Dee ( Taeyang Natsume )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti