I planned of making Valentin into 3D bishie and post it only here but ended posting it to my DA Gallery too. 8’D And most likely to few other art blogs. ^^’
Book and the rose day is on 23th April. 8’3
It would be a bit disturbing if Valenting could give a book...
Valentin: I know just the right one! I was thinking about 1001 nights since you always stay up so late anyways. But you most likely have it?
Uku: Yep.
Valentin – of cource he is mine 8’3
Things used to build the scene:
Hiro 3,lights, rose by Daz3D
Malik, PaintedOsculus by Adzan
Shaina hair by Propschick
Vivianne skin by Sarah17
Vortex eyes by Michy
OP Room by OlymposProps
Daz Studio 4.5 Pro
PS: Here’s that close-up/WIP render. The skin I currently used for him was the best match in tone, I wish I could have said same for the make-up but he looks gorgeus. ^^’
I’m still not anywhere near of making my own custom skins but soon I hope. 8’D
PSS: Yep, that is a piture of male character you’re looking at... About early 20s something.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti