tiistai 26. maaliskuuta 2013

Here is Inezka

She’s here! She had arrived on Friday but I didn’t get her home until Tuesday and wasn’t able to get her myself. Scary how I began to sound like one of those very fanatic doll collectors out there. Not that I’m not one but... but...

P3260391

I already had my share of that at least in this family this is one of my hobbies which is very much not understood. It went like; not again, uku? Yes, again. * nervous smiling ear to ear * Speaking that the other two ( my actual b-day gift ) hasn’t arrived yet. When it does... Expect to hear uku, goddamn you scream all around the world. x’P

Main thing though is that she is now here. Everything that the seller said is included and in condition she said that she is. And she is ( protect your ears, please ) KAWAIII!

P3260392 P3260394P3260397

“Finally I get out of that dark box... So, where is here and who are they?”

She did come without her curls because one of her previous owners had played hairdresser and failed. It might have been reason why to sell her in the first place.

Nothing that can’t be fixed. * shruggles* Now I can plan her customizing a bit furter. It was all if I get her she will have obitsu and new wig. Now I can be a bit pickier about what kind of wig, color I already now. I’ll be seeking lavender colored one with curls and obitsu’s body type.

P3260400 P3260401

I have forgotten how Dal’s stock body looks alike and how itsybitsy her hands are and how itsybitsy hand joints are. And ankle joints.

Obitsu might lack a bit of beauty in their body desing but at least the joints aren’t fragile. Those legs and hips and male chest... but their chibi ( 11cm ) body doesn’t have those lacks.

P3260405 P3260420

She has sparkling eyes and they are turquise. In store promo shots her eyes are blue.

P3260408

And frilly skirt, undies and cottoncandy and hat... I think that the bunny hat has been overstuffed. –Rough actions were neened to get  get it back her and get it on her.

P3260432

Just noticed that her stand is missing. I can’t say I miss them because I got plenty of them. x’D

And shoes...

Her name is Inezka...
Kala: She is my big sister!
Uku: Aha... * trying not to look surprised * Ok...

Photos: ukuli

Doll: Inezka ( Dal Dalcomi aka beary fairy )

1 kommentti: