torstai 28. helmikuuta 2013

Wishlist update–Doll renders and such 8’3

I have few things for my birthday. I did save up enough to get something off my wishlist. Actually two of them; from doll list and 3D content list.

From 3D list comes this;

dollrun1

It’s Studio Maya’s Ball-Jointed Doll figure. And it was a MUST GET. Btw, I do a lot of 3D renders with Daz Studio, been practicing since 2008. :3 And no, I don’t have no professsional education for arts or computers, all amateur and self-learned and proud of it too, damn it. x’D

And one extreme custom doll;

nukke3

You’re still staring at 3D render, not real doll. ^^’

And from doll list... It’s time for Isaak’s brother and Natsume to arrive to their new home. Two of them, yes, and only because I got money for my birtday gift, I really have afford to them both.

I really wonder what else I could be buyig or saving up for? If it’s not going to dolls it would have gone to books. Saved up to pay my internet and  book bills. 8’D

yes, my life really does go around books, more books and movies, manga and anime. -And dolls. Next time I’ll be investing on a doll is next year, or if I manage to save up at summer or at autumn.

I’ll also try to avoid auctions this year. I mean seriously, that’s how some unexpected dolls tend to arrive in this house. O..o’ Odd how the magic words seems to be; I hope there aren’t anything for me this time.

I did leave the order in before my birthday though but it’s not yet being confirmed but that’s because the shop keeper is busy with their job.

Speakin of doll shops, I red the news from Villemoart about that they can’t keep Dollzone dolls sale there. Dollzone’s prices sure have rised  since the last time I browsed the site. O...O’ It’s the world’s economics I guess. I sure did wonder how the economic would effect on doll stores.

I had a plan of getting doll body for my original character Chalk ( Dollzone Hong ) this year but I ended up finding Yatsuo from the auction, so it sealed that to this year... which looks very unlike unless this asks a helping hand from a friend and dares to search out from the ebay.

Though this year is still just beginning so who knows how bad it will turn. =..0’ Usually it tends to go that something starts well and all and ends up going bad.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti