tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013

Almost au naturel

P2050234

Let’s just say that I didn’t get off that black stuff that one of his previous owner had made his custom dark eyebrows over pretty painted ones...

So I ended up doing the double error that Hartsilapset community’s guidelines warn people about. –Of course figuring out aftwards. My usual luck. <..<’

Do not use asetone and oil based stuff on resins.

Guess who had acetone based nail polish removal with almond oil in it. Any quesses? Any at all? 8’D Yep, all it needs is to have auntie Uku taking care of things. I know that a person can be good in something... I’m probably the best bad example there is. x’D

Now I should dare to pait him new ones and monitore how his face reacts on the stuff. –As less I used it. At this far nothing but let’s keep looking what’s the status after few years. ^^’

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti