keskiviikko 19. joulukuuta 2012

HZ BJDs how to find doll bodies for the Bathory brothers

This morning I was browsing one notorius online auction/marketplace of wonders and temptations of all sorts to check if HZ BJD still has their cute Roro bjd there because I wanted to show one friend of mine something kawaii. They do. :3

They look so huggable squishy cute. If I hadn’t spent so much on 3D model stores’ sales and found dolls at the local area auction. ( in Finland ) Or find some must-have books. ( Yes, I read. )

T2VHddXeIUd0NXXXXX_!!23794610So, while looking at Heize’s Roro, I stumled on this grumpy redhead.

He sure did remind me one of my grumpiest OCs who actually never says a thing. Not Chalk btw, though he too is stubborn, grumpy, extremely thickheaded and very very proud. Cizin. He is a bit more thickheaded, grumpier than Chalk. He doesn’t much need to say a thing. -His glare does it all. Usually.

Black hair, white skin, golden yellow eyes and it would be a match. O.o’

T2PiRrXXVaXXXXXXXX_!!23794610Then I thought that ok, how about the brothers that Cizin has, Caspar and Nicholas.

Caspar would need to be diabolically handsome. Very much like blondie at the left.

Nicholas would need to be either something between or rather inncent or at least the most harmless and cutest looking one.

Oh dear, now I gotta explain you about them. =..=’

Pictures: belong to Heize, they’re not mine. Lending them wihtout permission and all.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti