I must say these must be one of the fastest bargains that I have yet ever been part of. Bought him last week, paid him weekend, got a notice from the seller on Tuesday... aaand get him from the post this afternoon. Still wondering wow that was fast. O.o’ Did I forgot something?
Saved somebody’s christmas for sure with this bargain.
So, welcome to your new home. Sad that I don’t know much of his background or how many owners he has had. Hopefully he enjoys being here.
His face-up might need a bit fixing, for sure I’ll be learning stringing sooner than expecting. That goes for you too, Sunny.
Sunny: Bummer. =..=’
I wonder if something as strange will happen with this one as did when uncle Edmund arrived. <..<’ You know the theory about the older the object is, it will eventually develope a soul or something like that. Let ’s say that I might be posessing one that kind of object. It’s not scary.
So, the newcomer... needs also bio or something like that. –Though I have been lacking typing on those because being bit too busy and exhausting myself for almost the whole year now. Not to mention about what other things happened during this year.
I doubt that I can catch up myself and creativity engines running. –Says a person who has been taking tons of photos and done quite a lot of digital arts. x’D
Before it goes me this and me that bla bla bla; Here’s the boy;
He’s Luts Delf Moon, Project Cerberus. And that’s about that, no brand hyping allowed, not in my blog, so moving along. I’ll give some brush for the fur wig tomorrow and sew up two on my own during Friday. –I very much feel like I can do that. I also think that someone will be crafting another hat. –Felt has been waiting since summer.
when the work ends... it finally does and it feels like it has taken away my sanity along with creativity, there might be finally time some cloth sewing at last. –Somethign for myself and boys as well. I need something to call as a proper winter coat.
Oh yes, the winter has settled in Finland. =..=’
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti