perjantai 2. marraskuuta 2012

Little tentacle hair?

PB010027

Have you gone nuts?! Enough of this and start sewing my real hair together! =..=’

Because I was a bit bored to the winter. –When I’m bored my OCs and dolls suffer! Muahahaaa!

This was just for fun. Really. 8’D If he had pink or greenish skintone he would look like cute little alien, no? 8’3 Oh, btw, he has new “eyes”. I guess the mos greenish pearly buttons look better than black glass marbles. Still no proper faceup though. I’m still too nervous to make one. Not that he would get ruined if experimenting something.

I’ll really need to get to work on his wig. I plan to made other one from groovy hairy knitting thread. –That one will look quite extraordinarry one when ( if ever ) I’ll get that one stitched up.

Ps. Photo ain’t the best possible once again. I need to stop taking photos when it comes dark because Finnish winter tends to be etremely pitch black and I can’t illuminate my room enough then. =..=’ Or it feels that way when there will soon be about 5 or 4 hours of daylight. Depends on are there clouds on the sky or not. –Guess what that other 19 hours will be.( day has 24 hours )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti