I was trying some new very special eyes for Cain. –And some custom flats too. Custom flats were CoolCat’s sakura and winter ones so nothing special in them.
But the special ones that shine like that...
Quess what those windows to a soul are. ;D No, they are not glass eyes. They are made of plastic yes but they are not actually a dolls eyes at all but happened to be the right size to fit.
Any quesses?
They are buttons that are the right size. I had to them on because they were so shiny... and because I wanted to try do they fit and how they will look like. They look good like any actual BJD eyes. Buttons I found from Recycling central. They are 15 mm. A bit of glue had been required for permanent fixing. And no the buttons did not need to be altered in any way.
I would love to find a doll to fix these babies on... permanently. Taeyang or Dal...
Of course that’s not the only pair I found and not the only color... ;) There’s also black and pink ones and if I don’t remember wrong I might have something like them in my button jars... This also makes me want to try with some flat buttons with interesting textures to see if they fit also and how they are going to look as eye chips.
Photos: Ukuli
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti