My Midsummer is saved! 8’D 11 cm Obitsu bodies for Kala and Chirp and blank eye chips with two sheets of eye colors to torment my boys with. 8’D
Plan was to get them on April... then at May... And that is the reason why I don’t never much make any plans; they’ll never succeed as planned. Speaking of planning, I need to check out that tutorial about how to switch stock into Obitsu, do as it says but still took some photos about how am I doing. –Something says that I’ll be improvisating a little bit. ^^’
They are so tinyyyyyyy! 8’D Though the stock body of Little Dal is smaller than that.
And about Midsummer. It’s that time again here in Finland. The Juhannus. For some it means drinking their heads full, for others it means having time with family and friends. For me it is rather like normal day-off, I plan to read a little bit, doodle a lot, watch some movies if there no thunder ( forgot to buy snacks... AAARGH! ) and customize my little ones. 8’D
So happy Midsummer/Juhannus to you all. :)
Remember to at least behave.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti