I didn’t want to scare my luck away. I guess one can call it a luck if managing to find something from the auction and very lucky if managing to get it. This time it’s all about the first Isul-type of doll joining in the family. –Though I thought that the auction would close tomorrow. Must have mislooked the dates again.
It’s Isul Mao. – Not a boy from the wishlist but I’m not too picky. Not with this one. He actually is rather cute.
Now when bargain’s over, it’s paid and all, it’s time to wait for the delivery and the arrival. I hate when I have to explain myself of why I bought him. I bought him because I wanted. I guess he will be happy to get new home.
He’s not the only newcomer
I have made one other purchase too. Expensive one which I will cry blood for next few months because I should rather invest on a new laptop or desktop to be able to make a bit more improved artworks, maybe trying to sell my art. Instead I’m using some of that money to buy dolls. x’D But do I regret it? I can pretend really well that I do but if I sit and think about it... I can’t really regret these choices. Just like 3D artworks, these dolls have become a part of my hobbies.
The other new family member will be Alfred. At last. I had plans to get him last year already but thanks to Sunny... plans had to change. This time plans won’t change. Only thing that changed was certain add on the order. About Cain’s body. Nothing works as better reminder than falling limb.
Photos: Pullip.net, Cheonsag planning. Not mine!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti