sunnuntai 22. tammikuuta 2012

Necklaces

  Some plans. Hasty marker and pencil doodles. x’D

koru0

Pencil and marker doodle I did after finding an interesting shaped glass bead from the bead bag that I got last Friday. It was a shape of sylindar and color of blue. The blue looked as the sylinder had a somekind of liquid inside of it.

It was interesting and I was thinking about a simple necklace.

Ended up seeking the silicon string I had put aside last summer and glass beads small enough that they wouldn’t go though the sylinder but big enough to fit though the silicone string. Luckily had those.

That leads me to take a photo of the ready necklace.

 

skannaa

This one is experimental. I have couple of necklaces a bit similar to this one. Plan is to make this happen with seed beads and tube beads. Probably need to put two tubes together. Testing went rather well.

 

 

koru2

Third plan is going to be pretty necklace for Kala. x’3 Materials will be seed beads, tiny glass bead, thin fishing line. It’s going to be really difficult to make something small.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti