I wondered when and how Sunny would be arriving… Today I had my answer. Sunny arrived with postman carrying him… My eyes went quite a wide when I stared the long packet that he was carrying. 8D Omg, that thing must be like one meter. Where the heck I can fit that box so it won’t be noticed until next year when it’s must easier to get forgiven. –Even I did buy him with my own money, well earned for working my ass off for whole Summer, I will most likely get to hear from this if it gets out.
Lol. Packet has warning sign; Ages 13 and up. Contains small parts which may present a choking hazard to children under three… At least he made in isn’t prc. ( which when pronounced in Finnish means butt. )
Just peeked in. Aww, he is wrapped and packed really well…
Must invent some clothing for him and fit some wigs from left over ones. Head size should match with ones I have. They’ll be just temporary until I find one that would suit for his character the best. Short bob but one with stripes would be ok.
Sunny covering operation will take on now.
I really wonder where I will manage to hide that box. It’ really is going to be one hell of a riot when The Beast finds this and him out. 8D
Oh right, Sunny also kind of messed up my plans to order Abel(Lunatic White Rabbit) and Alfred this year. Plan is to save up some for next year… my birthday. I think I could sacrifice my traditional off-the-house-to-shopping for this. It would save up quite a lot since I would be spending small fortune for craft stuff, manga and books anyway. x’) No, I don’t much buy new clothes or use any make-up. x’D
There will be photos tonight! 8D
Forgot the main thing… Thank you Villemoart. * hugs *
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti