At first, yes that thing is supposes to be a slightly gothic chair. It’s still a very much work in progress so try not to laught, OK. Then again… laught away, you won’t believe your eyes when it’s done and ready to go. Idea about making some props for my bunch came behind the tree. I have seen some pretty props and tiny rooms decorated for the dolls in some blogs.
Something tells me that I might have needed to start with something… For materials I picked up thick paperboard. I ended up using some old packets as materials. Using a ready box for seat part was moment of inspiration.
At this far I have cut the back model from a A4 sheet. Glued it on a cardboard and cut the back twice. Added the box as a seat. Cut the seat parts and lowered the box. Valentin was helping me to scale it for right height. :3
Seat is not attached yet, neither is the back. The cover of the box’s lid will offer extra support for the back. Plan is to cut the seat box open from the behind, glue in some paperboard to make two slots and craft two drawers out of cardboard and it will follow the original plan; to make a chair/throne prop with some storaging space. 8’)
What’s coming up next is to make proper arms for the chair. I will definetelly try out those victorian curvy ones. Add some topping on the arms and paint this monster of a chair and make a seat cushions from black velvet. –Sorry, don’t got blood red one so black has to do.
This might actually come out good. 8D
Valentin as a prince of darkeness. x’3
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti