perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2011

Sunny - ordered

I guess I can finally claim that I have officially not only orderd him but also paid him. Now the waiting and climbing on the walls truly begins. Payment probably gets confirmed next week. Yeah, pay on Friday. It stolls things nicely. 8’D

Funny part truly begins when I have to explain somehow the mystery packet which should arrive in some point of November or December depending from the mail. I hope he gets home safe and sound and won’t go missing along the way. –What I am always so afraid when it comes to buying things from abroad. This handsome guy is something that I really do not expect anyone than a fellow hobbyist to understan. I have already heard muttering about that don’t I have enough of them already? I don’t think so. Can there never be enough bishounen? No, there can’t never be enough bishounen.

I have been shifting moods now thanks to it. I must be silly to even order him but for real I have been dreamed of that day. 8D Chalk’s been bullying Sunny because of that Sunny… he has been his bitter and sarcastic self like ever. Reminds me that i haven’t introduced you to my boys…

Photo: from Dollzone ( without permission too sorry. )

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti