torstai 22. syyskuuta 2011

Customizing coming up… Isaak’s wig and some other plans

Isaak is going to get his hair fixed! Yeah, about time. This summer has been just way too busy and I have managed to exhaust myself so I haven’t much taken photos with my dolls as I planned. :/ It’s every time that when there are some plans about what do, there is always something that makes sure that the plans won’t never work out as planned. =..=’ At least Isaak will get his long blank silky wig.

I had a plan to make a gothic styled chair/throne prop but what a big surprise that this one hasn’t yet had time to do that.

Neither I succeed to save up to get to my goal this year to get enough money to get a new family member(s). There’s always room for one ( or two ) more. ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti