I guess I was lucky... I found Little Dal Rooster from huuto.net two weeks ago. It was so cute!!! * screams kawaii and makes few pairs or ears bleed * And price was reasonable. -Though I did not much stop to consider it more than twice. Checked if I had afford to give it a new home, had, so I made a bid and feared that someone buys it instantly or bids more than I can afford. No rivals though. * phew * So, little rooster arrived last week.
He costed 27 euros + delivery.
He is more adorable than I had expected. In his cute little chicken suit. In sealed box with everything intact. O..O' Wow. I assumed before getting him that he had been let out of the box once or twice but this... omg, practically brand new. O..O'
I did let him out. ( Yes, calling her him already ) He looks very cute and I thought then that he and Kala will make friends. x'3 Expect to see cute Valentine's day greeting next year. ;)
He would need a name...
As well as the profile page would need some updating...
Next investing would be to get Isaak his long wig...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti