keskiviikko 9. maaliskuuta 2011

New family member

If my finances had been even close to OK during Autumn the doll family would have increased already back then. Not even for Christmas. :/ I really should have no matter what would have happened. I made huge investment last year: new bicycle. :(

My birthday was approaching and I did decide it was time for increase the family. Original plan was to purchase Sebastian The Demon Butler and Little Dal Piches and finally get boy body for AndreaS. With my Donald Duck alike luck both were sold out. I guess I should sent the copy of my wishlist to that store if any of the rest on my list can be even be considered.

I did have Sebastian’s private teacher version instead. There’s just his eyes and his style that have been bothering me but I’m pretty sure that he and I will get along. Demon butler would had been perfect little demonic servant. 8) with a suit that looked so very much the uniform that Rosenkreutz orden would wear minus the apron. ( Trinity Blood thing. ;) )

Though now I guess all I need are red trench coat and red brim hat and sunglasses and pair of heavy pistols and we have little Alucard. 8D W000t!

And little Pisches had been something to keep AndreaS busy while guardin over his little sister. x’3 Out of the doll world I was eager to get her because it  was a horoscope thing. ;)

I did found old LJ-entry where someone was selling nude and some custom Pullips and Taeyangs. My luck again that it was few years old. D: I think I would have waltzed in and left an offer and waltzed out.

---

year older owl

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti