AndreS’s new body arrived today so she will get her body switched. New body is boy body. It’s Obitsu’s 23 cm, hard bust and color is white. Body that he currently has is few shares lighter than Obitsu body.
What I wasn’t happy with her body was her very fragile looking hands and feet. -Expecially very tiny feet did scare the hell out of me. It has been one of my nightmares that I manage to break. And I’ve all the time practically considered him as little boy with some odd hobbies.
What a noob like me can say about the new body. Feet structure is big yay! Double joints on knees, feet are tiny but they’re not so tiny as the current body has. Huge plus for extra hands which also look less fragile. Lot of possibilities for posing! 8D
I wonder what I’ll do with the left over body. <..<'
Gotta say that it already looks as if her wig had been removed and glued back already once. Big hmmm-mmm... I don’t think the previous owner had any mention about that and it’s something that I did wonder about after taking a look at her hair. It has one glue seam visible. None of my other boys have such beauty marks.
I hope that opening her head will go well tomorrow. * nervous! *
Her hair sure did come off without help of sharp objects. I did read few good tutorials about removing dal’s wig + got some tips from the doll shop owner where I’ve bought my boys and spare body from, that wig doesn’t come off without help of sharp craft blade. This one did came off after gently pulling near the seam. O..O’ It was probably just me but gluing wasn't strong at all. ( Photo: AndreaS's ( Dal ) back of he head with beauty mark. )
I’ll see tomorrow in his surgery is there anymore surprises. <..<’ For the rest of the remaining afternoon goes for seeking some tools... Body switching tutorial did warn that there’s going to be sawing/cutting head attachment part and neck stick.
I was a bit worried about where to find small enough screw driver but I have one. I though that it might be too small but appeared it’s just suitable. 8) It looks something so harmless like metal stick/light sable/pen on a key ring but it has three different mini-screwdrivers; bolt, cross and flat. Ones I have inside tiny hammer would have been too big. Yes, there are such handy hammers that have screwdrivers on their handle. I got one from one flower store. ( Photo: Talking about probably the smallest tool. And no, that's not a toy. That thing is used normally on crews in eye glasses. Apparently it will now work with doll customization as well. )
To be concluded... Tomorrow is The day. O..O' * gulp *
Photos by Ukuli
Useful links:
- Dal re-wig n custom eye chips by Whitechocolatedream
- Changing Dal's original body to Obitsu body by Whitechocolatedream
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti