I couldn't invent any better title for this and to tell something about where and how purchased my dolls. To me there is quite the limits of how I can buy something that I need. I tell you that much of that I do not have credit cards or paypayl. I guess in Finland, taking paypal account still requires credit card...
Not having neither limits the places where to shop. Thus I'm still a kind of person who would rather buy things inside of my own home country if possible.
So to the dolls that I have bought...
Dal Melize - huuto.net: I think I was just lucky to find her there by accident. I don't say that there wouldn't be any BJD's there but the chance is extremely rare. Or so I think... Person who sold her away hand't liked her. Perhaps it as fate or I been right place in right time first time ever. I have seen one pair of BJD eyes there once too. ( for resin dolls... ) those pretty pink-purple ones. Couldn't get them though...
Tayeyang Richt, Arion and Sol - mollamania.net : Mollamania is one-person's Finnish company that sells Tayang, Dal, Buyl, Pullip etc. dolls and their accessories, eye-chips and wigs. The service is really polite. It's possible to order ones that they have in storage and ones that they need to order. It also needs to be ask before ordering can they order the dolls desired. Delivery of the latter takes about 2 weeks but it's worth waiting. I think I was lucky to get the website address from the person I bought Melize away. I still got a list of dolls that I would want add to growing family one day and when I have managed to save up enough. :D
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti