Another necklace put together yesterday afternoon.... By this time I think I'm hearing; just how many did you make them. - Just two for now.
And named it rather funny.... I could have called it Tears of Angels, Heaven's Gate.... etc, etc... <.<' Funny thing that I didn't... O....O'
Result of putting together silver glass pipes, beads and fake pearls. Beads were leftovers and fake pearls belonged to some broken piece. Glass pipes and part of beads used were bought this Spring... or Winter... ( When the heck was my last visit to bigger city... =..=' )
Like the golden twin, this too misses the attachments... It too was tight from the back around the poor model.
I guess he gets the hang of posing topless in front of the camera. x') I was also half-asleep while I was giving the photo the last edit...
Model: Valentino Valentine, my Taeyang BJD ( former Arion )
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti